Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011

Why I am sceptical about buying the new AC

So, Assassin's Creed is definetly one of my favourite franchises ever in regard to gaming and such, but this new Assassin's Creed, "Revelations" it's called I believe, doesn't seem too attractive to me. I mean, when AC started with thhe first game, they said it would be a trilogy. But after four games we haven't even seen the real third part, it's still Ezio Ezio Ezio.

In my opinion it is time to move on from the whole Italy-Renaissance-thing and think of something brandnew, something that could revolutionize the series. That would be a game that I'd be happy to go out and buy for 600 Swedish kronor. But this... I don't know. It seems like kind of a waste of money.

PS: The music in the trailer is pretty awesome though. Check it out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen